The deliveries, services and offers of Mr Feinschmecker OG are made exclusively on the basis of our general terms and conditions of sale. The customer accepts these general terms and conditions of sale by placing an order. We do not accept any contrary or divergent conditions of the customer unless we have expressly accepted their validity. These general terms and conditions also apply as a framework agreement for all other legal transactions between the contracting parties.
II. Home delivery/shipping
1. Purpose of the execution The purpose of this service is the shipment of food products by Monsieur Feinschmecker OG.
2. Conclusion of the contrat he customer's order represents an offer to conclude a sales contract. The confirmation of the order by Mr Feinschmecker OG or the shipment of the goods ordered by the customer constitutes the conclusion of the contract.
3. Delivery Area Monsieur Feinschmecker delivers to Austria, as well as throughout the European Union. Depending on the order, delivery can be made by us personally or by another carrier, preferably Post AG. .
4. Delivery Date The products are in stock and are delivered within 24-72 hours of acceptance of the order.
Products that are not in stock are in the process of being procured. It is possible for you to order them but your entire order will only be shipped upon receipt of the missing products. An email concerning the shipping time will be sent to you in this case.
5. Shipping costs The delivery costs indicated separately are only incurred if the delivery takes place in another country. The following additional costs must be taken into account:
Price incl. VAT (shippment up to 30 kg)
Rest of Slovakia
However, if requested or if necessary for other reasons, we can use other transport companies for larger deliveries in individual cases. Transport costs will be invoiced to the customer on the basis of the actual costs incurred plus an appropriate administrative surcharge and must be paid in advance.
Alcoholic beverages may only be distributed to persons who have reached the age of 18. In case of doubt, a photo ID must be presented to the delivery person.
6. Heat-sensitive products Heat-sensitive products are shipped by Mr Feinschmecker or another carrier, preferably POST AG, in an isothermal bag or box with high cooling gel pockets. We recommend that these products be placed in the refrigerator as soon as they are received. The gel bags are food grade (non-toxic) and reusable.
7. Packaging and empty packaging With regard to Mr Feinschmecker OG's website, it should be noted that both the packaging and the images of the products used are symbolic pictures.
The packaging materials used by Mr Feinschmecker, preferably cardboard boxes, as well as the additional padding, ensure optimal shipping of the products.
8. Prices All prices include legal VAT.
9. Methods of payment Payment for the first delivery is made by credit card or instant bank transfer (SofortÜberweisung).
If the first delivery has been successfully processed, it is possible to switch to a direct debit procedure. A monthly or single payment for a longer period can be agreed as a payment method.
In the event of late payment by the customer, Monsieur Feinschmecker OG reserves the right to suspend all other services contractually due by Mr Feinschmecker OG until the claim has been paid in full.
In the event of late payment by the customer, we are entitled to charge default interest at the statutory rate. We reserve the right to claim further damages or statutory interest in addition. In the event of late payment, we are also entitled to invoice the buyer for all costs related to the exercise of our rights, including costs in accordance with the collective labour agreement, when hiring a lawyer, including for extrajudicial services.
10. Defects and complaints Product defects must be reported within three days of delivery. In the case of a hidden defect, a claim must be made within three days of the defect being discovered. The complaint must be made in writing, with a detailed indication of the reason and extent of the defect. In the event of a justified complaint, the customer may, at the customer's option, request the free replacement or return of the goods with replacement of the proportional purchase price or a credit note for the next invoice. In the event of a return, our consent must be obtained in all cases before shipment.
11. Returns The cost of returning a delivery is the responsibility of the customer. Goods with a short expiry date due to their nature cannot be refunded.
12. Chèques cadeaux The value of gift vouchers can be agreed individually with us and depends on the country of delivery and the number of deliveries. The gift voucher will only be issued after receipt of the offer and invoice as well as after receipt of full payment.